LFS Closing Sale

News & upcoming events
Cristy Keister

LFS Closing Sale

Post by Cristy Keister »

I think it's actually called APet. I used to stop by when I worked in Annapolis. It's a very small store, but they had excellent staff.

Saw this posted on CMAS forum:

"All for the Pet" on Chinquapin Road in Annapolis is closing. They're having a big sale. All drygoods, frozen foods, etc. are at least 25% off. The store has a pretty nice selection of Kent Marine products left.
They don't have much as far as livestock is concerned, other than some so-so LR (Never had much of a saltwater selection). Right now there's 3 blue devils, a fox face and a anthias for sale.

However, they are selling their Rubbermaid live rock containers ($100.00...think it's the 150 gallon version since the new price on the 100 gallon one is $103), UV filters (Aqua not sure of the wattage, think 80 or 114W...$300.00), large pond-size cylindrical filters ($250.00...never heard of the manufacturer and I already forgot the name..started with an H...not Hagen or Hamilton though) and external pumps (same manufacturer as the filter) for sale as well as some different size smaller skimmers, etc.

Sponsors