PVAS All Day Auction

News & upcoming events
ddavila06
GWAPA Member

PVAS All Day Auction

Post by ddavila06 »

Hey all, the PVAS all day auction is only a few weeks off and I wanted to invite you all to come. there will be fish, shrimps, supplies, tanks, plants, ..We will have raffle of dry goods only this year, unless anyone is interested in donating some hardy aquatic (like anubias, bolbitis, ferns, or crypts...). Last year and the one before I had been bringing a donation of anubias and bolbitis but this year my stock is low/not growing as fast (since my last trim).. if anyone can actually donate something, we could also bring some GWAPA cards and info pamphlets (I'm sure GWAPA has some?).

Well, I hope to see more GWAPA members there! if anyone can hook us up please let me know :)
Damian Davila
"Fishes-up, chill, Plants too"
"so many plants, so little space!"
ddavila06
GWAPA Member

Re: PVAS All Day Auction

Post by ddavila06 »

Cristy and Arlene are saying im not clear enough, so here:

I invite all GWAPA members to the april first meeting

I ask for Donations so we can have a live plant raffle in addition to the dry goods raffle

Bring GWAPA flyers/GWAPA business cards to advertise the club

BTW, I will try to be at GG's meeting this month, i could pick up stuff there..
Damian Davila
ddavila06
GWAPA Member

Post by ddavila06 »

WOW, Josh will donate one of those big, juicy mother-sized anubias in pot and even two discus fish! Thanks Josh!!!
Damian Davila
ddavila06
GWAPA Member

Post by ddavila06 »

less than two weeks out and a few members are stepping in to help put this together! Go Wild Peru will be donating the following for our raffle:
GoWildPeru is donating a registration deposit ($500 value) to the 4 - 18 November 2017 Collecting Trip with Ian Fuller and Michael Barber. The donation does not include airfare US/PEM/US nor the shipping of fish back to the US. It covers all lodging, meals, and airport transfers in Puerto Maldonado, Peru.

This expedition is focused on discovering new collecting locations in the Andean Cloud Forest. There is a good possibility of the discovery of new species to the hobby.

Finzz (no name on signature) will donate some kind of plant and some kind of corydoras, he hasn't decided yet! :D
This is coming together very nicely ! Hope many GWAPA folks come to buy and sell, quality, rare plants are always welcome!
Damian Davila

Sponsors