Aquafest 2009

News & upcoming events
mab
GWAPA Member

Post by mab »

My son and I are registered.

Michael
Member of GWAPA, CCA and PVAS plus American Begonia Society and Potomac Branch. Former PVAS President (twice) and Treasurer since 2015. Check out GoWildPeru on the web and FB for Peruvian Rain to Cloud Forest Tropical Fish and 'Plant' collecting trips.
krisw
Site Admin

Post by krisw »

Blaise, I suspect it will. We're still finalizing our list of vendors. I can tell you that Seachem is committed. As for others, I'll need to check with the vendor chair.
Spine

Post by Spine »

I will be there all three days. Just let me know what time and where you need my help.
Kevin
Bgssamson

Post by Bgssamson »

Krisw,

Do we have fliers that we can distribute to fish stores and are we allowed to spread the word to other fish/plant websites?

-Brian
ブライアン BRIAN S.
krisw
Site Admin

Post by krisw »

Brian, we've already had several folks out to the local fish stores to put up posters about Aquafest. YES, please spread the word! Only thing I ask is to search first, as we've hit several websites already, so you don't duplicate the effort. Thanks!
Bgssamson

Post by Bgssamson »

ok. Thanks!
ブライアン BRIAN S.
ingg

Post by ingg »

Have you registered yet as you read this? :D
Dave
ingg

Post by ingg »

PS You can sign up for meals and such at a later time if you are unsure, but get your registration in for the convention itself please! :mrgreen:
Dave
jcali10

Post by jcali10 »

I can't decide what I want to volunteer for, I was thinking about helping out with the set up on Friday, since I am not working that day, and maybe helping out for a little while on Saturday also, but I would like to attend the lectures also. Who is coordinating volunteer assignments?
Joe
krisw
Site Admin

Post by krisw »

Joe, thank you for donating some of your time! I agree that everyone wants to see the lectures -- that's what you're going for. The more folks we get to volunteer, the less the chance to miss anything of significance, as we'll be able to spread out the workload. Dave has volunteered to coordinate all of our volunteers. ;-)

Check out this thread for more info, and Dave's contact info:
http://www.gwapa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=31040#31040

Thanks again!

Sponsors