April's Meeting

News & upcoming events
ddavila06
GWAPA Member

April's Meeting

Post by ddavila06 »

soooo, we are only a week away and no comments yet :D im very curious to see Ghazanfar's set ups since he always brings a bunch of really nice stuff over. the talk should be nice too and maybe someday i will have space to have a display of emersed plants 8) as far as the auction goes, i have little or nothing to bring :? what are you bringing?
Damian Davila
"Fishes-up, chill, Plants too"
"so many plants, so little space!"
Ghazanfar Ghori
Site Admin

Post by Ghazanfar Ghori »

I might be there
-
Ghazanfar Ghori

jerseyjay

Post by jerseyjay »

5 people from NJAGC will be attending as well. See you all there !
Image Image
ddavila06
GWAPA Member

Post by ddavila06 »

jerseyjay wrote:5 people from NJAGC will be attending as well. See you all there !
kool, what are you guys bringing from up there? anything interesting that only NJAGC has gotten to so far? :D
Damian Davila
chris_todd

Post by chris_todd »

Amy, Katie, and I plan on being there, though we're not sure whether we'll be able to bring any plants. I have some dwarf sag that has been prospering well in my nano, so I could bring some of that, but our plans are complicated by the fact that we will be camping at Tuckahoe State Park Thursday through Sunday, so the logistics of plant trimming are complicated.

Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing Ghazanfar's setups, and hearing his talk! I recently started up my own emersed setup, and I don't seem to have screwed it up (yet), so perhaps there's hope for me! :)
Sonny Disposition

Post by Sonny Disposition »

North Jersey? You guys should stop off at the Meadowlands and bring down some mummichog. A really cool fish, although not for the faint hearted.

http://www.aka.org/fundulus/mum3.htm-(5)/mum3.htm

What part of North Jersey?

jerseyjay wrote:5 people from NJAGC will be attending as well. See you all there !
Bob

You never know what you're going to find, or where you're going to find it. So keep looking.
ddavila06
GWAPA Member

Post by ddavila06 »

is this going to be a first very quiet meeting? here, this is what i have so far:

2 36 inch glass hoods, a large air pump with splitters and hose and bubbler things, some lava, rainbow and some other rocks, a powerhead, hygrophila polisperma, and a piece of anubia coffefolia...im open to trades and yes! Chris Todd, im bringing your black rocks :D
Damian Davila
Cristy Keister

Post by Cristy Keister »

I'll be there. Anyone want to carpool from MD? I'm in Laurel.
krisw
Site Admin

Post by krisw »

Don't forget that all of the 2.5G aquascaping contest equipment will be at this meeting. If you are participating in the contest, please try your hardest to pickup your equipment at the meeting. Thanks!
ingg

Post by ingg »

I will be there, will have stuff for auction.

Eleocharis sp, Murphy, the tall hairgrass

Arthraxon sp Malaysia

Purple bamboo

Flame moss - I have a lot, anyone who'd like to buy say racquetball size portions for $5 outside auction pm me, a few available

Hydrocotyle verticillata

Dwarf lilleopsis

Maybe one or two others...
Dave

Sponsors