Have a comment or suggestion? Let's hear it...
Just a note to all participants. Please bring some aquascaping tweezers with you to the workshop to aid in planting the plants in your wabi-kusas. We'll have some aquascaping kits for sale ($20 to members) if you need any.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 6885
- Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 3:25 pm
- Real Name: Kris Weinhold
I would like to attend, and observe
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:21 am
- Real Name: Skanda Abeyesekere
Anyone can attend and observe.
- Posts: 1829
- Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2003 6:52 am
- Location: MD
How pointy are the tweezers in the kits?
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:29 pm
- Real Name: Sheila Garl
I will bring a couple of kits tomorrow, so you'll be able to see/feel.
- Posts: 1816
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:27 pm
- Location: Gaithersburg, MD, U.S.
Return to Announcements, comments & suggestions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests