PAR meter

Have a comment or suggestion? Let's hear it...
AileenRedding
GWAPA Member

PAR meter

Post by AileenRedding »

I am a beginner and a relatively new GWAPA member. I was at the PVAS meeting last Saturday and was told that GWAPA has a PAR meter. I would like to use it to determine what is going on in my tank, why some plants grow and others melt or die. Also my black algae is gone but occasionally I have light brown filamentous algae. Are there instructions that come with the PAR meter? Do you require a deposit for the use of the meter? Can I bring my light to the next meeting and just measure it there? :?: My light is a Fluval 6500 K 46 watts Plant spectrum. Thanks for your patience and help. :D

Aileen Redding
Linus_Cello

Re: PAR meter

Post by Linus_Cello »

halak

Post by halak »

Aileen, it seems that Nick has it; at least according to the link. So I'd contact him. He can explain how to use it. Just leave your driving licence with Nick as a deposit. :D
Viktor
GOT MTS?

Post by GOT MTS? »

Josh still has it. I would like to use it but I'm in no rush.
AileenRedding
GWAPA Member

Post by AileenRedding »

This message is for whoever has the PAR meter; I think it is Nick K. (GOT MTS). I would like to use it. I can get to the June 22nd meeting in Glenn Dale MD. Nick, can you get there too? Is there instructions how to use it? Is a deposit required? Thanks. Aileen
halak

Post by halak »

Josh will be in touch. He can show you how to use it. There is no deposit needed.
Viktor
JLW

Post by JLW »

I'll be at the Glenn Dale meeting definitely.
I'm still holding the PAR meter hostage.

Aileen, there is currently a $200 deposit required, it must be given in cash, directly to me. ;)

Nick -- I might be able to drop it off at your work this week so you can have it before the meeting. Sorry guys, I've missed a bunch of consecutive meetings and have had it way longer than anticipated. :(
><>
AileenRedding
GWAPA Member

Post by AileenRedding »

I will be at the Glenn Dale meeting and hopefully the PAR meter will be too. Thanks. By the way I don't have $200.00 cash! Ha-Ha

Sponsors