April 27th Meeting

News & upcoming events
halak

April 27th Meeting

Post by halak »

I will have pizza and possibly chocolate chip cookies. I would like someone to bring drinks, and if you want, some ice.

I will put out all the GWAPA hardscape materials that are for sale for members. I will also have the new donated lights and maybe some other GWAPA owned items for sale.
http://www.gwapa.org/forum/viewtopic.ph ... ock#p60121
Viktor
Indaliah

Re: April 27th Meeting

Post by Indaliah »

I will bring 4 2-liter drinks. Do you think that will be enough?
halak

Post by halak »

I think so, Maddy.
Viktor
Becca
GWAPA Member

Post by Becca »

I'll bring the Aquatic Arts group buy, and chaos (as usual).
Wet Sleeves

Post by Wet Sleeves »

@Becca Is the group buy seriously coming in by the this Saturday?
Wobblebonk

Post by Wobblebonk »

I don't see why not I got my invoice ;/ just need to overnight it tomorrow...
Becca
GWAPA Member

Post by Becca »

Wet Sleeves wrote:@Becca Is the group buy seriously coming in by the this Saturday?
Yes. I also received my invoice. It will be overnighted on Thursday, then delivered on Friday. I will notify everyone who ordered once it has arrived and you'll have the option of picking up items Friday night, or at the meeting on Saturday.

I generally do not unbag anything, but I will open bags and re-bag items, or place them in buckets, if they look like they really need it. I do open the boxes (obviously) and go through all of the livestock to ensure they are in good condition and to document any DOAs, because I'm cool like that.
Linus_Cello

Post by Linus_Cello »

Becca wrote:
Wet Sleeves wrote:@Becca Is the group buy seriously coming in by the this Saturday?
Yes. I also received my invoice. It will be overnighted on Thursday, then delivered on Friday. I will notify everyone who ordered once it has arrived and you'll have the option of picking up items Friday night, or at the meeting on Saturday.

I generally do not unbag anything, but I will open bags and re-bag items, or place them in buckets, if they look like they really need it. I do open the boxes (obviously) and go through all of the livestock to ensure they are in good condition and to document any DOAs, because I'm cool like that.
Thank you thank you! Anything that would help on our end if we have livestock for pickup Saturday (some of our aquarium water)? I'll of course bring a cooler.
Becca
GWAPA Member

Post by Becca »

You can always bring buckets with dechlorinated water and a portable air pump if you're very worried about your fish. Outside of anabantids, fish are shipped with oxygen in the bags, and should be OK (barring extreme temperatures) for 2-3 days.

Sponsors