Longwood Gardens Free Online Course

Have a comment or suggestion? Let's hear it...
Linus_Cello

Longwood Gardens Free Online Course

Post by Linus_Cello »

https://longwoodgardens.org/events-...s ... open-class

Everything About Aquatics
FREE ONLINE OPEN COURSE

About this Class
Join Longwood Gardens Senior Horticulturist Tim Jennings as he takes you on a journey through our Waterlily Display in Everything About Aquatics, our newest free online course.

Perfect for aquatic enthusiasts to experts, this course delves into how we care for our renowned collection of day- and night-flowering waterlilies, iconic Victoria giant water-platters, and other stunning aquatic plants at Longwood. Explore aquatic plant characteristics for identification, cultural needs, and design principles, as well as how to create and care for your own aquatic garden. Tim also shares his tips and techniques on propagation, overwintering, and finding the perfect spot in your landscape for a successful aquatic garden.

Everything About Aquatics is self-paced and open for participants to join anytime through September 30, 2018. Learn through video lectures, discussion forums, and opportunities for interaction with the instructor and even share your water gardening experiences with fellow enthusiasts. We look forward to learning together.

Instructor
Tim Jennings

Where
Fully Online
JLW

Re: Longwood Gardens Free Online Course

Post by JLW »

Hey, I was just there today! :) It's an awesome place... we should do a GWAPA filed trip next year.
><>
Tim_Koles

Post by Tim_Koles »

Thanks for posting. Ill have to check that out. btw the lotus you gave me bloomed this year. Its the Scarlett Peach one.

I second the GWAPA trip idea. I have been meaning on going there for some time but if the group goes I may actually get around to doing it.
FishEggs

Post by FishEggs »

it is an awesome place. I went there several times in my younger years but it's been a long time since the last time i went. i'd be in for a GWAPA field trip.

Sponsors