Inline Diffusers

Lighting, filtration etc
Aaron

Inline Diffusers

Post by Aaron »

Nick mentioned that he likes these the best. What brand does everyone like best? I know the GLA ones are supposed to be good, but they're frequently (and currently) out of stock.
Ben Belton

Re: Inline Diffusers

Post by Ben Belton »

I have the Green Leaf one. I had to put it on the intake of my filter because it was releasing a cloud of bubbles constantly. I still have issues with my filter burping bubbles on occasion. If I could get my filter cleaned, it might take care of this.
GOT MTS?

Post by GOT MTS? »

I have the in line atomic diffusers from GLA. They do release a stream of super fine bubbles but it doesn't bother me.

I really like the ones Ghazanfar has. They come apart for easy cleaning, when needed. I forget where he picked his up, ask him.
krisw
Site Admin

Post by krisw »

I'm using the UP atomizers on several of my tanks. Only downside is they need a high pressure (>40 psi) to work. At high outputs you can notice some find bubbles but it's not too distracting....
Ben Belton

Post by Ben Belton »

I have been issues with cloudy water, so I've been paying a lot of attention to my water clarity. I've noticed recently that my water is crystal clear in the morning but slightly cloudy within a few hours of the light/CO2 coming on. Makes me wonder if it isn't the fine mist of bubbles from the CO2.

Sponsors