Found this Posting on PVAS

Lighting, filtration etc
John K

Found this Posting on PVAS

Post by John K »

I found this posting on the PVAS message board.
I thought you guys might be interested.
If anyone wants to head ot there together, let me know.
I was thinking about going by and checking out what he has left this weekend.

JK

I am finally getting out of fish altogether. Circumstances in my life prevent me from really pursuing or wanting to pursue fish at this point, so I am selling off everything.
I have about 40 tanks left at the moment, anywhere in size from 5 1/2gallons up to 125s, I will be moving all of these.
Most are without stands since I have been using 4X4 and cinderblock setups. One of the 125s comes with a custom cherry stand, which was never completely finished off but all the same looks pretty stunning. There is also either a 38 long with a pine stand which is pretty much brand new. I will be selling all the filters, which include penguins, aquaclears, and a few Rena Filsters, Fluvals, and an Eheim also, along with all heaters. I also have bags and containers full of food, many tank tops, powerheads, etc. All fish also have to go. There aren't a whole lot left, primarily Malawi and Tang cichlids at this point, along with some nice plecos, and my young colony of 8 zebras.
Some of the fish I will throw in with tank and item purchases, others I will be willing to hear out offers on.
There is also and adorable pignose puffer and a pim. catfish which need new homes ASAP.
I really need to get rid of all of this stuff quickly, so please send emails to blazespecv@yahoo.com with what you may be interested in. Pickup would be in centreville, VA
We would have to arrange a time that doesn't conflict with my work schedule, and some of the problems I am dealing with currently. Thanks
-James
SCMurphy
Site Admin

Post by SCMurphy »

Are you going before or after the meeting on Saturday?
"したくさ" Sean

Aquascape? I'm a crypt farmer.

If you've got bait, I've got wasabi!

I wish I could be like Mr. Sarcastic when I grow up! ;)

Sponsors