LED light

Lighting, filtration etc
tankyou26

Re: LED light

Post by tankyou26 »

i have the basic current lights and am about to upgrade to the current sattelite plus. Plants seem to like it even tho i just have sand and only use flourish and root tabs at the moment. IF you are using the right substraight and possibly co2 these would work great. Ive liked the Finnex as well, but never tried them. The currents work good for me.

Ps. Damian and Victor Im MDBfishnewbie/Mason on CCA ... lol hate my username lol ... didnt realize how invested into it i would get hehe
ddavila06
GWAPA Member

Post by ddavila06 »

tankyou26 wrote:i have the basic current lights and am about to upgrade to the current sattelite plus. Plants seem to like it even tho i just have sand and only use flourish and root tabs at the moment. IF you are using the right substraight and possibly co2 these would work great. Ive liked the Finnex as well, but never tried them. The currents work good for me.

Ps. Damian and Victor Im MDBfishnewbie/Mason on CCA ... lol hate my username lol ... didnt realize how invested into it i would get hehe

Welcome to the green side Mason! fell free to introduce yourself in the other forums :D
Damian Davila
"Fishes-up, chill, Plants too"
"so many plants, so little space!"
Termato

Post by Termato »

OoOoOo this makes more sense hahahah :) I have always used the same username on everything since I was 12. Some people have stolen it in some places but for the most part every Termato you see is me. lol.

You could always ask an admin to change your username for you on the CCA forum.

Sponsors