Aquarium Plants.Com Problems

Lighting, filtration etc
JLW

Re: Aquarium Plants.Com Problems

Post by JLW »

Nope, Nick, I'm STILL without regulators.
><>
Jim Miller

Post by Jim Miller »

Did they indicate which portion of the regulator was "water damaged?" Is it a portion that is normally near water or submerged?

IIRC, their controller has a pH monitor that they read, then average then use the output to cycle on/off a Clippard Mouse valve. They had to do some work to quiet it a bit due to the clicking the mouse makes. I don't remember if the whole thing mounts on the cylinder or not. I suppose water could backflow if a checkvalve failed and got into the Mouse, etc.

I was looking at building something similar and perhaps selling it but noticed they claimed patents on the idea. I did a lengthy patent search and never found anything submitted by them. I decided not to pursue it anyway.

jim
JLW

Post by JLW »

Actually, just received today a letter from Florida Dept. of Consumer Affairs:

Quote:

The Division of Consumer Services, Bureau of Mediation and Enforcement has attempted to mediate your complaint against (AquariumPlants.Com). Unfortunately, the business has refused to cooperate, and we are unable to assist you further. Therefore, we are closing your complaint "Closed Unsatisfactorily."

To further pursue this matter, you may consider contacting an attorney for legal advice, or filing a small claims action in county court.

[/EndQuote]
><>

Sponsors