JuNe Meeting

News & upcoming events
ddavila06
GWAPA Member

JuNe Meeting

Post by ddavila06 »

anyone coming? :?: kind of quiet out here...i'll be bringing some hygro's and guppy grass...not much going on here. looking forward to that presentation and im probably bringing some friends who got a 40 gallon as a gift and are so into it all of the sudden :D thats how it starts right? they are looking for a decent size amazon sword and some other easy plants...no high lights, gravel substrate and nothing fancy...so, reaaaally easy plants
Damian Davila
"Fishes-up, chill, Plants too"
"so many plants, so little space!"
chris_todd

Post by chris_todd »

Amy and I will not be there, I'm afraid. Instead, we'll be engaging in my other geeky hobby, amateur astronomy, at the Greenbank StarQuest. Have fun, and see you at our house in July!
ingg

Post by ingg »

Plan to be there, not all sure what I'll be bringing yet.
Dave
Silenti etc

Post by Silenti etc »

I plan on swinging down from Gburg. Hopefully I can sell enough plasma between then and now to afford to buy gas. lol. Silly unemployment. If anyone is going through the Frederick area on the way down, want to meet up someplace and carpool?
PaulS

Post by PaulS »

I'm going to try to make this meeting... If anyone wants to commute from Howard County, send me a pm...
If so, I'll bring Hemianthus micranthemoides, Rotala rotundifolia and possibly some Java fern.
Paul
Judi

Post by Judi »

I'll be there. I don't know if I'm bringing anything. Well, I'll bring money. :D
magsdez

Post by magsdez »

Wont be able to come this time. Family reunion with scott's side of the family. Kinda thinking since we're newly married, I should attend this one :roll: (especially since I've only gone to 1 or 2 in the last 6 yrs!) :mrgreen:
Bridget
Cristy Keister

Post by Cristy Keister »

I'll be there.

I'll bring some Subwassertang. I use this in my shrimp tanks and I like the way it looks better than java moss. It doesn't need a lot of light, but grows very slowly in lower light. It grows in nice dark green ball shapes.

I need HC and Downoi.
DelawareJim

Post by DelawareJim »

I'll be there.

I'm hoping to bring Nymphaea 'Indiana'
http://lilypons.com/prodinfo.asp?number=23904

Iris ensata 'Variegata'

and an old pink Iris ensata

Cheers.
Jim
Last edited by DelawareJim on Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Silenti etc wrote:I plan on swinging down from Gburg. Hopefully I can sell enough plasma between then and now to afford to buy gas. lol. Silly unemployment. If anyone is going through the Frederick area on the way down, want to meet up someplace and carpool?
Dude, where've you been? :D

Sponsors